Sunday, October 19, 2008

Justin and the hip hop songs that play in his mind....


My Justin is what many of you would call a man's man! Which is just the way I like him! He is rough around the edges, even a little grumpy at times but one of the kindest, loving, most honest people I know. If you are in a corner and need someone to come to your rescue - he's the guy for you! He has kept our family afloat through some pretty tough time over the last 9 years! We all look up to him and love him very much! Although, in a new developement, Justin has been leaving me for another women every Sunday. Her name....Mother Nature (thanks, Darcy)! He has found a new love in climbing big, scary mountains. This picture is of him at the top of Mt. Borah (highest point in Idaho). He wasn't in the greatest shape when he decided he was going to climb that peak but he did it - from what I've heard, not very gracefully - but he did it! Since then, he has climbed Mt. Timpanogas twice and Mt. Nebo once. He has gotten into a lot better shape and has every intention of climbing Mt. Hood. Wow!
He works at IM Flash Technology, in SLC as a oh-crap-I-don't-remember-his-title, well any way, he works. : ) He is so focused on our family and our ability to get out in the life to have fun and be successful - he takes life head-on! I love that about him! But, most importantly, he is a great dad!!!!! An important tid-bit about Justin, he quite literally knows the words to almost every song out there. So much lyrical ability, yet can't dance to save his life. I mean, really...he is a bad dancer.

No comments: